Driver Improvement/Defensive Driving
- Who needs to attend our Driver Improvement/Defensive Driving Class?
- Do you need Point Reduction due to a ticket or collision (Ticket Dismissal)?
- Has a Court or Judge required you to take it (Driver's License Suspension)?
- Would you simply like to learn to be a safer driver and receive an Insurance Discount?
Driver Improvement Class is available for $50 cash or online (checks are not accepted, company/organization/government agency checks are accepted if pre-approved).
Our Driver Improvement course is held at our NW Alert location at 4522 NW 50th in Putnam Plaza (next to Putnam City Original High School and across from Dolese Youth Park).
- January 11
- February 8
- March 14
- April 11
- May 9
- June 13
Class time is 8 AM – 2 PM the 2nd Saturday of every month. No one will be admitted if more than 15 minutes past the scheduled starting time.
If you have a $695 or above package, admission to this class is FREE.
To reserve your spot call 405-948-7000 Monday through Friday 8 am – 6 pm. Please provide our office with the student's name and class date you intend on attending.
What Do You Need To Bring With You To Class?
- Your Driver's License or Driver's License Number (includes Learners Permit)
- For Ticket Dismissal Bring Your Ticket Or Citation Number (if available)
- Drinks Are Available from vending machine, Bring Your Own Lunch/Snacks Or You Can Go To A Nearby Store During Breaks.