90 Days Same As Cash
How Does It Work?
1) sign up for any of our Drivers Ed packages, make sure to select "pay later" on the student information screen
2) On or before the first day of class you may pay
- $200 or more if you are purchasing our $400 Basic Driver's Ed package
- OR $400 or more if you are purchasing a package costing $595 to $895
- All Products Are Purchased On A No Refund Policy.
No Changes In Driver's Ed Package Selection Beyond 14 Days From The First Day Of Class
How Is The Remaining Balance Paid?
For the The Basic Driver's Ed Package ($400)
- You will pay $200 on the first day of class
- For drive 1 & 2 you will pay $100 for each drive
For all packages $595 Or Above the remaining balance may be paid over the first 3 drives:
- Pay 40% Of The Balance On First Drive
- Pay 40% Of The Balance On Second Drive
- Pay Remaining Balance On Third Drive
What Happens If I Can't Pay The Balance In Full In 90 Days?
- A 10% fee will be applied to any account where the balance has not been paid in full on the 91st day.
- Day 1 is the first day you (your student) attend class.
- Certificate of Completion will not be issued unless the account has a zero balance.